About Isla Hair
Danielle K White, creator of the natural beaded row hair extensions method created the ISLA line to serve professionals at a professional level. With her experience of over 18 years using hand tied hair, it was always hard to find the perfect blend. Regardless of your method of choice if the blend is incorrect it is obvious that you are wearing hair extensions.
Danielle developed a love for hair colour and the traditional way of matching the extension hair closest to the natural hair was not an option. She began colour hair to ensure the Blend for clients was natural and seamless.
NBR became known for its natural blend and was the first beaded system to use hand tied hair. In her search for the perfect hair, Quality, longevity and destiny were extremely important. In testing many hand tied products on marketplace this led Danielle to Create her own line of hand tied hair, thus making it easier for professionals and a better experience for clients.
ABOUT ISLA HAIR
- Cuticle is in tact.
- Hand tied is referring to the size of the weft and how it is sewn onto the weft.
- Isla hair has less silicon creating a more natural and fuller appearance.
- More grams per weft creating a fuller look, but less bulk per row. 18” hair is 16g/weft & 22” hair is 21g/weft.
- Color is pre-rooted and pre toned creating a softer blend.
- Remy quality: Remy hair is the most sought-after hair in the professional market. “Remy” means the hair is all facing the same direction. This prevents matting and tangling, as each strand remains flowing in its natural direction.
100% human hair: Many hair extension companies claim to include only human hair but have added synthetic—or in some cases, non-human—strands. This proves disastrous once installed. True Remy 100% human hair will last several months when properly cared for.
- Cuticle intact, facing the same direction Each ISLA hair strand still contains its original cuticle. The cuticle is the outermost part of the hair shaft and has overlapping scale-like layers that are essential to strengthening and protecting the hair. We respect the cuticle! The requirement and commitment to keeping the cuticle intact is an essential distinction we have in ensuring our hair extensions look healthier and last much longer. Many other brands claim to have Remy hair but the cuticles have been stripped and glazed over, leaving the illusion of soft hair that will only wear down shortly after it is installed.
- Every strand, weft, and tip is hand-crafted by experts Our partnering manufacturer hires hair experts to hand select premium bundles of hair, leading them through a careful process of sorting, cleaning, colouring, and conditioning that takes weeks to completion.
- 3 week long colouring process Our experts do not rush the colouring process with harsh chemicals and speedy bleaching agents. Instead, our hair enters a slow and gentle process that takes up to 45 days to completion.
- ISLA hair is double drawn which means it is the same length, so you get thick, full hair from roots to ends. Double drawn hair blends beautifully with all hair lengths, even short hair. Because it's so thick from the top to the ends, even women with chin length bobs can wear double drawn extensions and have it look like their own hair.
- The hair is ethically sourced from China & India